We had a turnout of about 40 people for our Labor Day outing at Lake Chabot and all who came out had a blast!! The weather turned out to be just right, so a number of us had the opportunity to get out on the water to kayak and rowboat. While a few went hiking, others laid down some picnic blankets and set up a volleyball net. We got some good games of “street-style” volleyball going, which was fun for both those playing and the audience. Pics from the outing will be coming soon.
For this coming week, our first general meeting is being postponed and will not be taking place tomorrow (Tuesday, Sept. 6). Stay tuned for further updates on this.
And remember, the small group Bible studies on Wednesday and Thursday evenings will be gathering for the second time! If you’d like to participate, please call the respective contact persons:
- Wed 8-9pm, Dana and Haste: Timber (707) 236-2123
- Wed 8-9pm, Dana and Haste: Chris (415) 608-1884
- Thu 8-9pm, near Unit 2: Brooks (510) 684-1323
- Thu 8-9pm, near Unit 1: William (714) 757-1370
- Thu 8-9pm, Dana and Haste: Annie (916) 899-9489