Join us this coming Monday to have fun and meet fellow Christian students who go to Cal!
We will be going to Lake Chabot, a small tranquil lake tucked away in the green hills of San Leandro, encompassed by trees and filled with wildlife. The lake, with its island and mini coves, can be explored by kayak, or via the trails that go around the lake which offer spectacular views of the lakeside scenery. Surrounding the lake are grassy picnic areas where we will be having lunch and outdoor activities.
So come along to kayak, hike, play games, or simply to hang out! Also, feel free to invite your friends!
What: Christians on Campus annual Labor Day outing
Where: Lake Chabot Regional Park in Castro Valley
When: 11:00AM-3:30PM Monday, September 5th
How/Transportation: Once you have RSVPed, rides will be arranged for you. You must RSVP to guarantee a car spot for the ride there and back. We will gather for rides in the parking lot of the Church in Berkeley at 2430 Dana St. (on the southwest corner of Dana and Haste. Look for the marquee and the tall palm trees out in front.) on the morning of the outing at 11AM.
What to Bring:
- Sack lunch (water and snacks will be provided)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- $3 for parking and gas if you are NOT a driver
- Money for rentals if you want to kayak/paddle boat/row boat/canoe
- $10/person for a 1 hour rental of a 2-person kayak
- $18/person for a 3-5 hour rental of a 2-person kayak
- $20/person for a whole day rental of a 2-person kayak
Complete list of rates HERE